Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

Meet Matt, the Mad Hatter

So, this is Matt Hatter, slowdancing with Alice in Wonderland. I love how he keeps looking at me, like saying: "Ok, now what? You put me in this silly costume, put that strange woman in front of me, what do you want me to do now?" :-)


I have a long-time obsession with "Alice in Wonderland", the story, the graphics - I just love it. And I had this Alice Sim sitting in my bin for quite a while, actually two Sims, one "regular" Alice (the one above) and one Alice from American McGee´s Alice game. When I played the "Asylum Challenge", the regular Alice was my main character, and I kept her in my game. Of course Alice needs a Mad Hatter, too, and this is my version of it.

At first, I intended to have the McGee-Alice and Matt be together as a family. I even created their son, Lewis, but for some reason, I never put Matt into the household, so poor troubled Alice was forced to raise her spoiled son alone. (I right now can´t find the link to person who created this Sim, sorry. She did a great job!) The Alice Sim is by HattheCat.


After a bit of a rough start, he has developed quite well.


But I am digressing :-) (Sheesh, I am shy to say something about Lewis. In fact, he is another incarnation of beauty in my game. This picture is one of my all time favorites from the game EVER! It is an impromptu shot that I was lucky to catch. I love the hair - Nouk texture, I think. I love the skin -most likely Ephemera. It has such a beautiful, pearl like shimmer - just fabulous. The lips, the expression - I love freakin´ love this picture - just so you know! :-))

Here is an Photoshop version of the shot:


Ok, back to Matt.

I really tried to find him a female mate. He was a Romance Sim to begin with, but I so quickly get bored of these, so eventually I turned him into a Knowledge Sim.

He met Elizabeth Cuthbert:


I thought he and Cissy Trussard looked cute together:


And indeed they got along quite well with each other. Even though she looks like she wants to steal the sandwich from his hand.



He even stuck a big heart on his hat to demonstrate his affection for Cissy:

   

Ok, just being very silly here. The mesh for the hat is a bit too big, so the rotating heart that appears when characters fall in love looked like it was tagged to the hat :-)

But when it comes to "being bored easily", Cissy is even worse than Rae.  She and Matt spent a lovely weekend at his house, then she left and forgot about him.

So, Matt spent some time at his Wonderland Amusement Park, drinking tea, pondering the future, getting high on his bubble machine ...


Studying ...


 Pondering some more ...


Then he invited Rae over, who had welcomed him first. Or maybe Rae dropped by, I don´t remember.  I suddenly realized the two share three bolts with each other. And from then on it was like preaching to the choir.




So, sometimes the game really surprises me with its choices, but these two get along so well with each other! Matt moved in with Rae, and I thought this household with two Knowledge Sims would be perfect to try out the new alien abduction mod I just had downloaded - abduction guaranteed!

On the right our unsuspecting victim, dancing blissfully ignorant with Rae´s Servo Nautilus in front of the stereo.


Then, as all good Knowledge Sims should do, he looked through the telescope and whammo! got abducted promptly. I am mean, I know :-)






Uh, yeah.


Matt doing the pregnant walk - too funny :-) Probably not for him.

I did a pregnancy scan, and he even expected twins, to my great delight! And a while later the game crashed :( Not sure why, it did not want to open a lot when I sent him there, and all was lost. So poor Matt had to do the whole process again, and this time it was only a single pregnancy. Kind of sad ... I never had twins in my game so far. It would have been a double-premiere.

And then Luna was born, my first half-alien baby. Well, not completely alien, I am using Almighty Hat´s "Stolen by Fairies" multi-pollination technician mod and skins, and she looks really cute, at least as a baby.

Yeah, go ahead Rae, ignore the birth completely and work more on your guitar playing skills :-)

At least Matt stuck some pacifier on his hat to celebrate the occasion.



Matt unsuccessfully practicing mimikry:



Cute Luna with Matt´s eyes, taking her first bath in the sink and enjoying it:

 Nautilus trying to keep calm in all this mess: 

Having Servos as nannies is such a relief.



And since the "failed twin pregnancy due to a crash" had planted an idea in my head, poor Matt had to go through the whole process again, because now I wanted TWO alien babies in my game :-) I forgot to take shots of the telescope watching again, though.

Some more slow dancing ...
  
Popping a belly ...
Giving birth, this time the household pays a little more attention to the screaming ... 

And here comes Flux Hatter!

Certainly more alien looking than Luna.
 





 A very patient Servo ...


On a whim, Raeburn decides that having babies is a wonderful thing (he has raised "only" four so far, more than any other Sim in the game), especially if it is not him who has to carry them, and Matt gets pregnant again, this time from Rae with the help of the "pregnancy for all genders" mod.

More tomorrow!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen