Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

Artwork and Garden of Shadows January Challenge

Not an actual update regarding my ongoing legacies, but just a little artwork I would like to share. See more of my images here.

I felt my Sims were looking kind of boring, and I downloaded tons of new face makeup, and started fiddling with it in Bodyshop.

The first result was Yair Fallon, a little drug doing punk who moved into an abandoned factory at the outskirts of town.


He lives by scavenging the dumps around town and loves to collect old things.



I admit I find him a tad bit boring, despite his attempts to appear cool in a grungy sort of way. He might wind up as a townie, unless one of my silly Sims falls in love with him :-)

Hair is converted by Trapping, the eyes are from Yuxi, the makeup I got from Lilith/GOS, collar by Aikea.


I used the same Sim to create Nimai Nayar, a very feminine, androgynous luxury lover. He spends most of his time in his spacious bathroom or in the outdoor hottub. He is looking for an elder companion, preferably with money. Someone needs to finance his exquisite taste, n’est-ce pas?




I will enter both pretties in the January Sim Challenge at Garden of Shadows.


Pictures edited in Photoshop, I discovered Lieveheersbeestje´s stunning Old Tone actions on DeviantArt, and totally love them!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen